Comptrasec information centre is open to teachers-researchers, doctorate students, students and French and foreigners apprentices putting at their disposal the documentary resources necessary for their research work.
A collection of references in foreign, international and comparative labour and welfare laws and demography.
The collection of documents is made of works (Essays, thesis, memoirs, reports, mixtures, congress), reviews and numerical resources specialised in national, community, international, comparative labour and welfare laws and demography.
- About 10 000 referenced works in two collective catalogues
– BABORD (catalogue of the universities of Bordeaux)
– SUDOC (national collective catalogue of the universities)
- 145 periodical titles of whom 74 active reviews
- Numerous electronic resources
The articles, chapters or thesis from the members of Comptrasec can also be consulted from the open archive of CNRS: HAL-SHS
- Didier Blanchon, librarian-helper
- Julie Zambau, in charge of the documentary resources, responsible for the service
- Location : Entrance C4 Building C of the University of Bordeaux, Pessac site, 1st floor door C4-110
- Opening hours: Monday to Thursday from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm and from 1:45 pm to 5:00 pm and Friday from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm (closed in the afternoon).
- Posts of consultation database and internet
- Photocopier on the spot
- Loan conditions: on presentation of the Aquipass card or the external reader’s card.
All codes, manual and periodical can be checked on the spot.